All About Pawning
To pawn an item is to get a loan based off of your items current value to the store, not your financial history.
Depending on the item, you can get anywhere between $25 to $25,000 with absolutely no credit check or proof of employment.
Pawning is a fast and smart way to get the money you need in only 15 minutes.
1. Bring in an item for us to examine
2. We give you cash based on the item's value.
3. You can spend the cash however you'd please!
4. After 3 months, you return the cash plus interest and get your item back.
If you would like more time, simply ask for an extension. All you will need to do is pay the interest and we will issue you another 3 month loan.
Regulation & Compliance
- Pawnbrokers are governed by all of the major federal laws that apply to other entities designated as financial institutions, including:
- USA Patriot Act
- Truth-in-Lending Act
- Bank Secrecy Act and IRS regulations requiring reporting of certain cash transactions
- Trading with the Enemy Act and related Executive Orders and regulations
- Privacy provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Financial Services Modernization Act